Search Michele’s Blog
- How Dogs Improve Your Health (Infographic)
- Where to take ACLS in New York (AllNurses.com)
- The University Library at the University of Illinois at Chicago Highlights Michele’s Nursing Video
- The Nursing School Struggle (Infographic)
- Technician Training News EKG ECG Training
- Misdiagnosis in the US (Infographic)
- Big Data Creates Big Improvements In Healthcare (Infographic)
- The Demographics of Diseases in the US (Infographic)
- A Geographical Look at the Demand for Nurses (Infographic)
- America, We’ve Got A Problem: Prescription Drug Abuse And Addiction (Infographic)
- AHA Certification
- American Heart Assn.
- Code Blue
- Dear Michele
- Electrical Cycle
- Healthcare Issues
- Hot Tips
- Joseph C. Kunz, Jr.
- Nursing Education
- Patient Satisfaction
- Patient Simulation
- Public Health
- Training Videos
- Zombie Notes
- Zombie Notes Videos
Tag Archives: Nursing
Here is the link to this video on YouTube.
Treatment for Prescription Drug Abuse and Addiction Nurses are an important part of the medical workforce. They provide crucial supplementary services and are primary caregivers in a lot of industries. As such, the demand for nurses is high, though there … Continue reading
Strong management is an absolute must in order to have a hospital running efficiently. Hospitals that are managed well will be able to treat their patients better, and improve just about all facets of their operation. When looking at the … Continue reading
Source: Accelerated-Nursing.net Amazon.com Widgets
Nurses, while in high-demand, are often over worked and underpaid. This infographic evaluates the statistics of the nursing profession, such as where nurses are paid the most per hour and where nurses are paid the least per hour. This infographic … Continue reading
Nursing can be a highly rewarding career, and the demand for nurses is only growing as the Boomer generation ages. This infographic lays out the progression of nursing certifications and associated pay levels.
It takes a special person to choose to become a nurse. Nurses are caring and dedicated people who take care of patients in many different ways.Here is a quick view on the various nursing specialties and the duties and responsibilities … Continue reading
Many of us grow up with a role model- some person, real or fictional, that embodies the values we hold dear, and symbolizes the person we’d like to become. Future basketball players have Michael Jordan. Future politicians have Barack Obama. … Continue reading
As one of the key members to any health care organization, nurses have a strong association in our society with a high level respect and admiration. “Operation Nurse” shares some fun information about nurses and the daily responsibilities they undertake.
How much money do registered nurses make in the US? You might be surprised by the gap between states.