Search Michele’s Blog
- How Dogs Improve Your Health (Infographic)
- Where to take ACLS in New York (AllNurses.com)
- The University Library at the University of Illinois at Chicago Highlights Michele’s Nursing Video
- The Nursing School Struggle (Infographic)
- Technician Training News EKG ECG Training
- Misdiagnosis in the US (Infographic)
- Big Data Creates Big Improvements In Healthcare (Infographic)
- The Demographics of Diseases in the US (Infographic)
- A Geographical Look at the Demand for Nurses (Infographic)
- America, We’ve Got A Problem: Prescription Drug Abuse And Addiction (Infographic)
- AHA Certification
- American Heart Assn.
- Code Blue
- Dear Michele
- Electrical Cycle
- Healthcare Issues
- Hot Tips
- Joseph C. Kunz, Jr.
- Nursing Education
- Patient Satisfaction
- Patient Simulation
- Public Health
- Training Videos
- Zombie Notes
- Zombie Notes Videos
Tag Archives: Wellness
You may have heard some things about chocolate being good for you in recent years. However, this was not always the popular opinion. So which is it? Is chocolate something we should avoid or incorporate into our daily diets? Here … Continue reading
A raging debate we have seen enacted out in television ads and other media outlets is whether or not high fructose corn syrup, or HFCS, is actually bad for us or not. While we’ve heard the opinions for either side, … Continue reading
This infographic provides a list of tips of how you can live longer and why following these tips will effect your longevity. It also provides a list of countries with the most centenarians. Browse more infographics. Amazon.com Widgets
This infographic provides various random facts about sleep. From how much sleep you need based on your age to the statistics of dreaming, this infographic provides interesting information about our sleep patterns.
This infographic provides information for different types of mattresses. It lists the pros and cons of each kind of mattress. Finally it provides several statistics concerning sleep and mattress comfort in the U.S.A. Learn about data visualization software. Amazon.com Widgets
This infographic explains the relationship college students have with their bedding. It also explores how sanitary college students keep their beds. Learn about business intelligence tools. Amazon.com Widgets
This infographic explains what toning fitness shoes are. It then goes on to explain what companies provide the shoes and what they claim to do. Then it provides the results of tests they did to confirm or dissprove the claims. … Continue reading
This infographic explains what insomnia is, what kinds of insomnia there are and what are the results of insomnia. It also lists health related outcomes of insomnia.
This infographic provides information for what an E-Patient is and how they use the internet to gain information about health and wellness.